Pork Asian Stir Fry
- Prasuma premium pork cubes – 600g
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon Chinese 5 spice
- 2 tsp. fish sauce
- Rice noodles – 200g
- Red Capsicum
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- ¼ cup roasted cashews
- Red chilli
- Combine pork, sugar, soy sauce, five spice and fish sauce in a medium bowl. Toss to coat.
- Cook rice stick noodles, following packet directions until tender. Drain well. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Stir-fry pork, in 2
batches, for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in wok over high heat. Stir-fry onion, ginger, garlic, capsicum and carrot for 5 minutes or until just tender. Add pork, and oyster sauce. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until pork is cooked through and snow peas are tender.
- Top with cashews, onion and chilli. Serve with rice noodles.
- Enjoy the premium Asian flavours at your home.