Ham And Cheese Crepes
- Prasuma chicken smoked ham – 1 packet
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon melted butter, plus more for greasing pan
- Pinch of salt
- 8 ounces cheddar Cheese, sliced
- Garnish: chopped parsley
- In a blender, combine the eggs, milk, flour melted butter and salt. Blend on high until smooth. Cover the jar and refrigerate for at least one hour, or overnight.
- Pre heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat for a couple of minutes. Grease the pan with butter, removing the excess with a paper towel. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter and immediately swirl the pan to coat the bottom of the pan into a thin even layer.
- Cook for about 20 seconds or until the top looks dry and the crepe has browned slightly on the bottom. Using a thin spatula, lift one edge of the crepe and, using your fingers of both hands, flip the crepe.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- To assemble the crepes, fold each crepe in half. Place about 1 ounce of ham and 1 ounce of cheddar cheese onto the bottom half of each folded crepe. Cover the mixture with the top half of the crepe. Place the crepes on a baking sheet and warm in the preheated oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with fried eggs, garnished with chopped herbs