- 1 pkt of Prasuma Original Chicken Momo
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 small cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup peanuts, crushed
- ½ tsp lime juice
- Cook the Prasuma Original Chicken Momo as per the instructions on the packet.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Add the carrot and cabbage and toss to coat. Add the soy sauce and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- – Transfer the vegetables to plates, top with the momo and sprinkle with the peanuts. Drizzle the lime juice on top.