Momo in Red Curry Sauce
- 1 pkt Prasuma Original Chicken Momo
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 stalk of lemon grass
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Thai red chilli paste
- 200 ml coconut milk
- Salt and pepper
- A handful of basil leaves
How to Make It
- Heat oil on a pan. Fry the onion until translucent. Add the ginger-garlic paste and the red chilli paste. Fry until the raw smell goes away, for about a minute or more.
- Add the coconut milk and lemon grass and let the mixture come to a rolling boil.
- Add the basil leaves. Turn off the heat and keep it covered so that the basil flavours infuses with the mix.
- Meanwhile, heat the momos in the microwave.
- Pour the red curry sauce over the momos and serve.