Stir-fried Chilli Momo
What you require
- 1 pkt of Prasuma Original Chicken Momo
- 1 small onion
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 large tomato
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/3 cup red chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1/3 tsp salt
- Pinch of sugar
- 3 tbsp. Oil
- Spring onions for garnish
How to Make It
- Chop the onions, bell pepper and tomato into 1 inch squares.
- In a wok or a frying pan, add oil and sauté the momo until it gets brown. Flip and heat the other side.
- Remove it in into a bowl.
- In the same pan add oil and sauté onions, green bell peppers for a minute.
- Add soy sauce and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add tomato sauce, hot sauce and cook for a minute.
- Add garlic ginger paste, cumin powder, salt, and sugar then mix it together.
- Put tomatoes and cook for another minute.
- Then add momo and stir it well to coat with the sauce.
- Cook for about 2 minutes and it is ready.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions.