What you require
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 pkt of Prasuma Original Chicken Momo
- 6 cups rough chopped Salad leaves
- 1 large cucumber – peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 apple/pear, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
How to Make It
- Heat oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Stir fry the momos as per the instructions given on the packet. Remove momo from pan and rest it on a paper towel.
- In a large bowl, add the lettuce, cucumbers, carrots and pear/apple. Combine together.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the BBQ vinaigrette. Add the BBQ vinaigrette to the salad ingredients and toss together to coat the vegetables. Leave some of the vinaigrette to drizzle over the momos before serving.
- Serve the salad in bowls. Top with Momo and dressing.