Chinese Soupy Momo
- 1 pkt of Prasuma Original Chicken Momo
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and julienned
- ½ tbsp soy sauce/li>
- ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Pinch of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk of spring onion (white and green parts), thinly sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- Chopped coriander
How to Make It
- Put the broth, ginger, soy, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar and salt in a soup pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Adjust the heat so the broth simmers and cooks to lightly flavour with ginger, about 10-15-minutes.
- Add the carrots, and simmer until tender and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Just before serving, add the frozen momos, cook for 3 minutes, stir in the spring onions and spinach and cook until the greens wilt, about 1 minute.
- Serve with chili sauce on the side if desired.